View Profile MaoDaMighty

26 Movie Reviews

Dr.Fauci said this is how AIDS/HIV started, and not created and selectively given to gay white men in NYC gay clubs in the mid-90.

hey! that's not how it happened in the PS1 version!!

is that Desert Punk's reflection in the butt plug?

992 Audio Reviews

just gon let it be known, i downloaded this today.2021

took some time to reflect on the disgusting stage of my life called the "MickeyMao: Great Leap Retarded". Despite the gross communist undertones in my verse, this is actually a song I can look back at now and still be proud of. Despite the horribly muddled perform by the Leftist evolved monkey, MickeyMao ,you did decent mix on it. Nowhere close to a presentable level: in hindsight, you really should've told MickeyMao to remove the floppy dong from his mouth, prior to recording that basic verse. Should've asked MickeyMao to ghost write for a more competent vocalist. In my humblest of opinions.

But ya, this track is solid AF. years later still has some tread. Also you were right.

God bless.

try to find a balance, in the days of kings and queens, be the jester , they treat you like a God or treat you leper.

Ant flipped this sample in an Atmosphere song. Interesting to hear how you flipped it hear.

that first verse goes hard with some tongue twister sorcery. the hook flow from the verse and bridges the concept into the 2nd verse. I like that it's difficult to pin-point the hook, sounds more free verse-ish. Lyrics go crazy. I'm envious of your lexicon and application in literature.

19 Art Reviews

Cute and cool. I like the cool colour scheme going on here. Could use more details in the face (whiskers, nostrils, and/or buck teeth). Also, check the lining on his hair/left eye. Hard to tell if the feet are boots or big ol' lobby bunny feet. The symbol is interesting; but my sick mind keeps seeing sideways boobs. Considering how many cartoon rabbits I've seen in my days on this ball of dirt orbiting a radioactive star, that being said, I thought this rabbit is original and I'm intrigued to how it develops on.

+ 1 for cropping photo in an effective way.
+ 1 for evidence of understanding general grammar awareness
+ 1 basic symbolism/iconography

-7 for stealing my idea - "The Sproom-Zoom" - It's a spoon, it's a broom, and a vacuum!

Teqneek responds:

You talkin' bout MY invention- The Sproomba

I love the narrative/personal approach you took with this. The expression captured here is really good too. I'm not too sure about the blue bracelet tether between characters though, it feels a bit out of place and a bit redundant, because I thought that the shadow cast from the "tough" character acted as a "tether" that metaphorically connected these two characters. Overall though, really great piece!

Its what I do for fun.